Systems of Equations Mini Tabbed Flip Book for 8th Grade Math
Author:Beyond the Worksheet
This resource provides a hands on and engaging way for students to review their systems of linear equations unit or take notes as the unit progresses.
Skills covered :
This mini tabbed flip book has a front and back cover, as well as five pages that review the following 8th grade systems of equations skills :
* Solve Systems by Graphing
* Solve Systems by Substitution
* Solve Systems by Elimination
* Number of Solutions
* Real World Systems of Equations
This flip book aligns perfectly with my 8th Grade Systems of Linear Equations Unit and was created based upon the study guide for the unit.
About this resource :
This resource is SO versatile because it comes in three different completion levels - perfect for differentiation and scaffolding.
* Complete – All notes and examples are filled in.
* Scaffolded – Notes are scaffolded (fill in the blank) and examples are incomplete.
* Blank – Headings only. The blank version is NOT editable to preserve the template created by Tracee Orman. To use the blank version, print blank and have students handwrite in all notes and examples, or handwrite in the notes and examples yourself before making copies for students.
Additional 8th Grade Mini Tabbed Flip Books :
* Congruency and Similarity Mini Flip Book
* Exponent Rules Mini Flip Book
* Expressions and Equations Mini Flip Book
* Geometry Mini Flip Book
* Linear Relationships Mini Flip Book
* Patterns and Bivariate Data Mini Flip Book
* Roots Mini Flip Book
* Systems of Equations Mini Flip Book
Licensing Terms :
By purchasing this product, you own a license for one teacher only for personal use in their own classroom. Licenses are non-transferable and therefore can not be passed from one teacher to another. If the teacher who purchased this license leaves the classroom or changes schools, the license and materials leave with that teacher. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire team, grade level, school or district without purchasing the correct number of licenses. If you are a coach, principal or district interested in transferable licenses that would accommodate yearly staff changes, please contact me for a transferable license quote at firstname.lastname@example.org.