Ratios and Proportions Mini Tabbed Flip Book for 7th Grade Math
Author:Beyond the Worksheet
This resource provides a hands on and engaging way for students to review their ratios and proportions unit or take notes as the unit progresses.
Skills covered :
This mini tabbed flip book has a front and back cover, as well as five pages that review the following 7th grade ratio and proportions skills :
* Solving proportions
* Discounts, taxes and tips
* Calculating unit rate
* Percent change
* Simple interest
This flip book aligns perfectly with my 7th Grade Ratios, Rates, Proportions and Percents Unit and was created based upon the study guide for the unit.
About this resource :
This resource is SO versatile because it comes in three different completion levels - perfect for differentiation and scaffolding.
* Complete – All notes and examples are filled in.
* Scaffolded – Notes are scaffolded (fill in the blank) and examples are incomplete.
* Blank – Headings only. The blank version is NOT editable to preserve the template created by Tracee Orman. To use the blank version, print blank and have students handwrite in all notes and examples, or handwrite in the notes and examples yourself before making copies for students.
Additional 7th Grade Mini Tabbed Flip Books :
* Analyzing Data Mini Book
* Angles and Circles Mini Book
* Constructing Triangles Mini Book
* Equations Mini Book
* Expressions Mini Book
* Inequalities Mini Book
* Integer Operations and Rational Numbers Mini Book
* Probability Mini Book
* Ratios and Proportions Mini Book
Licensing Terms : By purchasing this product, you own a license for one teacher only for personal use in their own classroom. Licenses are non-transferable and therefore can not be passed from one teacher to another. If the teacher who purchased this license leaves the classroom or changes schools, the license and materials leave with that teacher. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire team, grade level, school or district without purchasing the correct number of licenses. If you are a coach, principal or district interested in transferable licenses that would accommodate yearly staff changes, please contact me for a transferable license quote at email@example.com.