About the mini books : Each mini tabbed flip book has a front and back cover, as well as five pages that review skills for a specific unit.
This resource is SO versatile because it comes in three different completion levels - perfect for differentiation and scaffolding.
* Complete – All notes and examples are filled in.
* Scaffolded – Notes are scaffolded (fill in the blank) and examples are incomplete.
* Blank – Headings only. The blank version is NOT editable to preserve the template created by Tracee Orman. To use the blank version, print blank and have students handwrite in all notes and examples, or handwrite in the notes and examples yourself before making copies for students.
Each flip book aligns perfectly with the units in my 6th grade math curriculum.
6th Grade Mini Tabbed Flip Books Included :
* Data Mini Book
* Decimal Operations Mini Book
* Equations and Inequalities Mini Book
* Expressions and Properties Mini Book
* Fraction Operations Mini Book
* Geometry Mini Book
* Ratios, Rates and Percents Mini Book
Available in the following bundle(s) :
6th Grade Curriculum Resources Mega Bundle
Licensing Terms : By purchasing this product, you own a license for one teacher only for personal use in their own classroom. Licenses are non-transferable and therefore can not be passed from one teacher to another. If the teacher who purchased this license leaves the classroom or changes schools, the license and materials leave with that teacher. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire team, grade level, school or district without purchasing the correct number of licenses. If you are a coach, principal or district interested in transferable licenses that would accommodate yearly staff changes, please contact me for a transferable license quote at firstname.lastname@example.org.