About this resource :
This resource will provide you with at least one day of fraction operations substitute plans. Copy in advance and keep in a folder in your desk or the office - just in case! This packet includes one page each of adding fractions and mixed numbers, subtracting fractions and mixed numbers, dividing fractions and mixed numbers and multiplying fractions and mixed numbers. Also included is a coloring page that includes all four operations. This resource comes in an EDITABLE format!
* Letter to Substitute with lesson plans - Two different versions. One if you decide to use the packet, and one if you decide to use individual worksheets.
* Class Schedule (available in a PPT editable version)
* Classroom Procedures & Rules(available in a PPT editable version)
* Class Roster - One version for names only and one version for names and important info. (available in a PPT editable version)
* Fraction Activities - Plenty to choose from! A warm up, and 5 pages of work including a coloring page. 66 total fraction problems. Enough for at least a single 90 minute high level class, multiple days for shorter classes and lower levels.
* Substitute feedback form
To use the editable version included :
• Instructions have been provided in the download to help you edit. Read the "HOW TO EDIT" file first!
• You MUST have PowerPoint to use the editable file.
Licensing Terms : By purchasing this product, you own a license for one teacher only for personal use in their own classroom. Licenses are non-transferable and therefore can not be passed from one teacher to another. If the teacher who purchased this license leaves the classroom or changes schools, the license and materials leave with that teacher. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire team, grade level, school or district without purchasing the correct number of licenses. If you are a coach, principal or district interested in transferable licenses that would accommodate yearly staff changes, please contact me for a transferable license quote at email@example.com.