Angles and Circles Mini Tabbed Flip Book for 7th Grade Math
This resource provides a hands on and engaging way for students to review their angle relationships and circle skills or take notes as the unit progresses. Plus a digital (Google Slides) version is also included!
Skills covered :
This mini tabbed flip book has a front and back cover, as well as five pages that review the following 7th grade geometry skills :
* Types of angles
* Angle relationships
* Missing angles in triangles and polygons
* Missing angles practice
* Area and circumference of circles
This flip book aligns perfectly with my 7th Grade Geometry Unit and was created based upon the study guide for the unit.
About this resource :
This resource is SO versatile because it comes in three different completion levels - perfect for differentiation and scaffolding.
* Complete – All notes and examples are filled in.
* Scaffolded – Notes are scaffolded (fill in the blank) and examples are incomplete.
* Blank – Headings only. The blank version is NOT editable to preserve the template created by Tracee Orman. To use the blank version, print blank and have students handwrite in all notes and examples, or handwrite in the notes and examples yourself before making copies for students.
Additional 7th Grade Mini Tabbed Flip Books :
* Analyzing Data Mini Book
* Angles and Circles Mini Book
* Constructing Triangles Mini Book
* Equations Mini Book
* Expressions Mini Book
* Inequalities Mini Book
* Integer Operations and Rational Numbers Mini Book
* Probability Mini Book
* Ratios and Proportions Mini Book