Ratios, Proportions and Percents Unit for Pre-Algebra
Pre-Algebra Curriculum Unit 6 - Ratios, Proportions and Percents. Completely editable to help you best meet the needs of your students!
This HUGE unit includes eight multi-day lessons that the following skills :
- Solving Proportions
- Ratios and Unit Rates
- Measurement Conversions (within the same unit)
- Similar Figures and Scale
- Fractions, Decimals and Percents
- Multi-Step Percents
- Percent Change
- Compound Interest
The lessons were modeled off those in my 7th Grade Ratios, Rates, Proportions and Percents Unit. Please do not purchase this resource unless you teach a true Pre-Algebra class and not an 7th grade class as there IS overlap in the structure of the unit. There is no overlap in the actual questions.
Also included as a lesson in this unit is my Compound Interest Mini-Lesson.
Included in this resource:
- An outlined planning calendar
- Weekly warm up recording sheets
- Weekly exit ticket sheets
- Blank lesson plan template
- Unit vocabulary sheet
- Unit pre-assessment, post assessment and quizzes
- Warm ups
- Exit tickets
- Traditional notes
- Fold and Flip Notes
- Practice assignments (for homework or classwork)
- Binder covers and spine labels
- Student tracking pages for each lesson
- Answer Keys
- A complete PDF of the unit
- An editable PPT version of the unit.
To edit this resource :
- Instructions have been provided in the download to help you edit. You MUST have PowerPoint to use the editable file.
- All questions and notes are editable.
- Copyright information, backgrounds, formatting, foldable templates and graphics are NOT editable.
This unit is part of my Pre-Algebra Curriculum.
More Pre-Algebra Curriculum Units:
Unit 1 – Numbers and Operations
Unit 2 - Expressions and Properties
Unit 3 - Equations and Inequalities
Unit 4 - Functions
Unit 5 - Linear Systems of Equations
Unit 6 - Ratios, Proportions and Percents
Unit 7 - Geometry (Released by 11/30/19)
Unit 8- Probability and Statistics (Released by 12/31/19)
**RELEASE DATES are tentative and may change without notice.**
Licensing Terms :
By purchasing this product, you own a license for one teacher only for personal use in their own classroom. Licenses are non-transferable and therefore can not be passed from one teacher to another. If the teacher who purchased this license leaves the classroom or changes schools, the license and materials leave with that teacher. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire team, grade level, school or district without purchasing the correct number of licenses. If you are a coach, principal or district interested in transferable licenses that would accommodate yearly staff changes, please contact me for a transferable license quote at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright Information :
© Lindsay Perro. Please note - all material included in this resource belongs to Lindsay Perro Inc. By purchasing, you have a license to use the material but you do not own the material. You may not upload any portion of this resource to the internet in any format, including school/personal websites or network drives unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students, not other teachers or anyone else on the internet.
Could you use FREE Resources?
Provide your email address and instantly receive access to a free resource library and stay up to date with tips, products and insider information!
Success! Don't forget to head to your email and confirm your subscription to get access to the free resources!