6th Grade Ratios and Proportions Digital Maze and Puzzle Bundle
- “Beginnings and Beyond” are quick assessments your students will enjoy doing. Not only are they digital and self-checking, but your students won’t remember they are practicing important concepts because they will be having fun.
- This bundle contains 7 individual activities, each focusing on a different 6th grade ratios and proportional relationship standard. Standards are pulled from Common Core.
Suggestions for use:
- Use as a warm-up, exit ticket, informal in-class assessment or homework assignment
- Assign half the activity as a warm-up and the other half as an exit ticket .
- Mazes - Not only is each maze completely aligned to curriculum standards, they are also self-checking and engaging.
- Puzzles -Each time your student answers a standards-based question, a piece of a mystery puzzle will reveal. If they get an answer wrong, they will know immediately since each puzzle is self-checking. As the questions are answered correctly and pieces are revealed, a math pun or joke will appear.
Copyright Information :
© Lindsay Perro. Please note - all material included in this resource belongs to Lindsay Perro Inc. By purchasing, you have a license to use the material but you do not own the material. You may not upload any portion of this resource to the internet in any format, including school/personal websites or network drives unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students, not other teachers or anyone else on the internet.
Could you use FREE Resources?
Provide your email address and instantly receive access to a free resource library and stay up to date with tips, products and insider information!
Success! Don't forget to head to your email and confirm your subscription to get access to the free resources!