The summer conferences were developed before Virtual Teaching was something most of you expected for this upcoming school year and therefore, many sessions were not focused on virtual instruction. This fall conference is different!
We are bringing you THREE days of content. One focused on Instructional sessions (with some digital sprinkled in), one focused strictly on Google and one focused on Tech Tools. There are multiple ticket options so you can attend any single day, any two days, or all three!
Take a look at the session offerings below and if you are interested, you can register at fall.movingmathforward.com right up until the event on October 5th – 7th!
Here are answers to some questions you may have:
- The sessions are completely different from the summer sessions.
- Sessions are applicable to teachers in grades 5 – 12.
- You will have access to all session videos and downloads for 60 days (through 12/7).
- You can pay using a Purchase Order for multiple enrollments. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get set up.
- Look at the ticket options carefully. Decide which days you want to attend BEFORE purchasing, so you know exactly which ticket to buy.
- Ticket prices are $30, $50 or $65 depending on the number of days – but are discounted 10% until September 15th. The discount may come off automatically for some (if not, use the code EARLY) so pay attention to the price. Partial refunds are NOT possible if you forget the code!
- You will not receive links to any sessions until the day of. You can however, bookmark the conference site because that is where you will access sessions both during and after the conference.
- There will be a conference FB group but it will not be opened until a week before the conference – so don’t search for it now!